Wednesday 2 March 2016

Posted by Unknown |
The Episode starts with Mantra going somewhere at night. She says I will not let Ram and Sita take Bharat and Manvi’s place. She goes to her Guru ji and asks about Bharat and Manvi’s future. He calls her a big fool and says people come here to find their own future, and you are asking for others, if you know your future, you will leave thinking about others. She asks whats in my future. 
He says sorrow and humiliation. He shows her future sight. Mantra gets shocked seeing her miserable state. She says no, I won’t let this happen, none can make me leave that palace. He says none can change the fate, go from here now. Mantra says this can happen when Ram becomes king, none can dare to do this, I will not let Ram become king, my Bharat will become king and Manvi will become queen. I will stay in this palace with respect and I will change fate. She goes back.


Kaikeyi asks Daasi where is kesar in the milk and scolds her. Manvi gets worried seeing this. Kaikeyi goes. Sita asks Manvi what happened. Manvi says none did so much anger in Mithila, Kaushalya and Sumitra are calm compared to Kaikeyi. Sita says how can we compare mothers, they are our husband’s mothers, we have to make love, devotion and close relation with them.

Kaikeyi, Kaushalya and Sumitra come there. Kaushalya tells them that the brides will stay with their mum in laws till some rituals are done, and none are allowed to go to their husband’s room. Sumitra asks Urmila and Shruthkirti to come with her. Kaikeyi says Kaushalya gave birth to Ram, but Ram is my son, so I m your Saas more than Kaushalya, you will be with me Sita. Kaushalya asks Manvi to be with her. Manvi smiles and nods. Sita tells her sisters to remember their parents’ respect is linked with their behavior. The sisters hug Sita.

Mantra asks Daasi to work fast, as Kaikeyi will get her bahu now. She sends Sugni to make special things for Manvi. Kaikeyi brings Sita there to her Kaksh. She asks Mantra to see the bride. Mantra gets shocked seeing Sita. Kaikeyi tells Mantra that you have decorated the Kaksh beautifully, get the gift for Sita. Mantra gives the gift. Kaikeyi says she is my Daasi Mantra, but she loved me like my mum, she left my Rajya and came here with me, all the four princes were born infront of her. Sita greets her and says I m lucky to meet you. Mantra blesses her. Mantra goes out.



0 comments:

Post a Comment