Sunday 6 March 2016

Posted by Unknown |

The Episode starts with Raman going to at the cliff end in wee hours and re calling ishita’s fall. He think how he has hurt his family and Ruhi.he gets sad and cries .He says I have ruined my world with my hands .there is no world  for me if you are not here .it’s all over for me too .I will be there where you are. He jumps in side the lake. He comes out of the water and swims to some side of the shore .He runs inside the dark jungle and reaches.


Ishita opens the door. They see each other as if they are shocked seeing each other .she cries seeing  him and signs.no,showing announce and anger on hime.he goes to her .She asks what was the need to get me here.Dont talk to me Raman. You tried to kill me and pushed me down from cliff. He says listen to me .She asks him to just go. He asks would I be alive if you died. She calls him bad and hugs him. They cry and smile.

She says I can’t stay here .I was unable to live without you .He asks did you think I was enjoying there .She says I know you made jelled on your side and made way for me to make me run that’s why I could run. Why did you tell me .HE says I could not take risk to take me. She asks why did you push from cliff. He says let me speak.listen.if I did not push you.i would have not proved your innocent .ishitas fall in shown in fb.she says you could have given me hints .I was not afraid to die, I died when you saw me with anger and hatred. He says enough and hugs her.



He says it was not easy for me as well. She says I know you can’t hurt me ever. when that divers saved me and gave me that note.i knew it’s you  who has sent them .fb shows driver bribing ashets out of the lake .she gets conscious and sees driver informing someone .she asks whom are you talking to .what mission. He gives her note some necessities .she checks the note and gets a map.



0 comments:

Post a Comment